PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
Please note that individual product images shown on this website are for illustration purposes only and the actual product may differ. If the description does not match the product image displayed please contact us before ordering it as mistakes with images happen from time to time.
INFORMATION CONTAINED IN WEBSITE
JetDocketBooks (“we”,”us”,”our”) does not invite reliance upon, nor accept responsibility for, the information on this site. Precautions have been taken to ensure that the information on this site is accurate. However we do not give any guarantee, undertaking or warranty concerning the accuracy, completeness or currency of the information. JetDocketBooks reserves the right to refuse supply to any user, at our discretion.
Pricing displayed on the website is for reference only and may not be correct at the time we invoice it. In these circumstances, you will be notified prior to the order being dispatched to you for your approval. All prices displayed include GST where applicable.
P.O.A stands for price on application. The reason you will see this on table skirting or chair covers (and sometimes other products) is because all orders are different and therefore we need to obtain a specific price for you.
In some cases the material published through the site may incorporate or summarise views, standards or recommendations of third parties. Such material is assembled in good faith, but does not necessarily reflect the considered views of JetDocketBooks, or indicate a commitment to a particular course of action.
Viruses etc: We do not guarantee that any files or other things available for downloading from this website will be free of viruses or other codes that may corrupt or destroy. You are solely responsible for implementing virus checking and other procedures to prevent any such corruption or destruction. Files are downloaded and used by you at your own risk.
In using this Site, you agree:
* not to disrupt or interfere with the operation or security of, or otherwise abuse, the Site or any services, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Site;
* not to disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of the Site or affiliated or linked websites;
* not to upload, post or otherwise transmit through or on this Site any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information or material of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law;
* not to upload, post or transmit any material of any kind which violates or infringes the rights of any other person, including material which is an invasion of any privacy rights, which is protected by copyright, trade mark or any other proprietary right without first obtaining the permission of the owner or relevant right holder;
* not to upload, post or otherwise transmit through or on this Site any viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive component;
* not to transmit through or on this Site spam, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited messages or information to people or entities who have not agreed to be part of such transmissions; and
* not to attempt to obtain unauthorised access to the Site or portions of the Site that may be restricted from general access.
* not, without our express approval, distribute or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation of funds, promotion, advertising, or solicitation for goods or services.
We reserve the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authority in any jurisdiction in respect of any lawful direction or request to disclose the identity or other information in respect of anyone posting any materials that violate any applicable or relevant law.
We reserve the right to remove any material posted by you at any time.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Federal and State laws ofAustralia. You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales and Australia.
You agree to indemnify JetDocketBooks against any claim, action, damage, loss, liability, cost, charge, expense or outgoing which JetDocketBooks pays, suffers, incurs or is liable for in respect of:
· any breach by you of these terms and conditions; and
· any use by you of the site.
PAYMENT METHODS and PROCESSING
JetDocketBooks accepts PayPal and all other credit cards accept by PayPal system only.
Payment can also be made by direct deposit to our bank account. Orders paid for by direct deposit will not be processed until payment has been received. Please ensure that you include the order/ invoice number in the transaction description.
Payment processing will not begin until we receive all the information we need.
Orders placed on a weekend or a public holiday will not begin payment processing until the next business day.
Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding New South Wales public holidays.
We process credit card and PayPal payments after you click the “Submit My Order” button.
For credit card and PayPal payments we will email a tax invoice to you with your order confirmation. Your tax invoice is your proof of purchase.
Please contact our sales office via email at info@Jetdocketbooks.com.au or call 0400 330 968. You will be given a Returns Authority number, and the method of collection will be arranged.
If the goods are faulty or were incorrectly supplied by us, we will happily replace them with the correct goods.
If you chose it incorrectly, there may be a re-stocking fee, especially if the goods were obtained as a special order.
If you receive a faulty product, contact us immediately and the JetDocketBooks staff will advise you on the procedures for returns of the product (See above).
Once orders is placed and fund is cleared, orders will be delivered to suburbs in close proximity to our premises next day.
Interstate & Country orders will be shipped next day once funds are cleared. Delivery may take 1 – 5 working days depending on your address.
You may also opt to pick up your order. Please ensure you inform us of what time you will be picking the order up so we can have it ready for you.
Back orders will be sent to you within 1-2 days.
However, if there is a supply problem with an item you will be contacted by one of our staff and be advised of an ETA.
For custom made products, fax or email the order to us and we will contact you with pricing and confirmation.